Job details (Cashier Job In Canada )
Join Circle K in Canada as a Cashier! Located at Unit 19, 3735 Rundlehorn Drive NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 2K1, this opportunity is open to all genders. Earn a competitive 15.00 hour with a commitment of 40 hours per week. Be a vital part of the team, providing top-notch customer service. Embrace financial stability with Circle K, where diversity is celebrated. Kickstart your rewarding cashier career in the heart of Canada’s retail scene!
Job Title: Cashier
Job Location: Unit 19, 3735 Rundlehorn Drive NECalgary, ABT1Y 2K1 Canada
Company Name: Circle K
Gender Required: Male/Femail
Salary: 15.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Salary Unit: Canadian Doller
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Diploma or Certificate Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hiring Type: Normal, Urgent
Overtime: Yes, Cashier Job Canada policy
Skills Required: People skills, Cashier Job In Canada -related skills
More Facilities: Free Visa, Accommodation, and medical insurance, Meal at work
Required Language: English and Arabic Language Proficiency will be a preferred
Required Experience: Yes. 2 Years of experience, Will train
Work sitting: Urban area
Age Requirement: 17 to 35 Years
Industry: Cashier Job In Canada
Job Timings: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Job Description(Cashier Job In Canada )
1. Process customer transactions efficiently and accurately using cash registers or other electronic devices.
2. Provide friendly and prompt customer service, addressing inquiries and resolving issues as needed.
3. Maintain a clean and organized checkout area, ensuring a positive shopping experience for customers.
4. Handle cash, credit, and debit transactions while adhering to company policies and procedures.
5. Collaborate with team members to maintain inventory accuracy and assist with restocking shelves when necessary.
Read Also: Private English Tutor Job in Germany 2024
Skills Required for Cashier Job In Canada
1. Strong numerical and basic math skills for accurate handling of transactions.
2. Excellent customer service and communication abilities to interact effectively with customers.
3. Attention to detail and organizational skills to maintain an orderly and efficient cashiering process.
How to Apply for a Cashier Job In Canada
You can apply for the Cashier Job In Canada 2024 by sending your resume and verified documents to livejobpk.com or directly contacting the employer. You have the chance to take your career to the next level. For this purpose, Fill out the job application form carefully and attach your resume and other required documents. The size of each attachment should not exceed 35MB. You are requested to wait for 6to7 days after the resume submission.
you can also validate the credentials through this link
for further details visit the related jobs link over here
Disclaimer: livejobpk.com is a job-informative website. We provide very authentic information to our users. We collect this information from different sources and are not responsible for any loss.